The project shown below involved structural engineering and drawing services for the framing and foundation of a single-family residence located in Blowing Rock, NC. The residence was constructed on steep sloped site in the mountain area, which required tall foundation walls and a segmental block retaining wall. The architectural design and drawings were provided by Marland Architecture.
- Concrete Masonry Unit (CMU) Foundation Walls up to 18-FT tall.
- 2-Story Garage with Steel-Framed Upper Floor Slab and Lower Slab-on-Grade
- 18-FT Tall VersaLok Segmental Retaining wall at Garage Corner
- Exterior Wood-Burning Fireplace Support by Deck
- Conventionally Framed Roof with Vaulted Ceilings
- Conventionally Framed Main and Lower Floor Systems
- Truss-Framed Garage Roof